QA Training in USA is the leading provider of Quality Assurance Training based in Alpharetta, GA, USA. We provide training for beginners and advanced level students.
Our extensive 100+ hours of training on IT basics, STLC, Manual and Automation Testing along with Real-time projects to gain hands-on experience and domain knowledge confidently prepares you for a role of a QA Engineer.
We offer life-time access to the QA course, unlimited mock interview sessions, and resume preparation sessions.
What is the role of a Software Test Engineer?
Software Test Engineers are involved in the Quality Assurance stage of software development and deployment. They are responsible for testing the software to ensure that the software meets the requirements, find bugs and defects in the software and report the defects.
Why you should consider a career in QA?
>QA is for Students/Non-IT beginners who wish to become a Software Test Engineer
>NOT REQUIRED:Computer Science Degree or Programming knowledge
>Rewarding and Successful career in IT with Job Growth and Security
>Payscale is excellent for a Software Test Engineer even if you are new to the IT industry
Our unique features:
• Get in-depth knowledge on QA concepts.
• Live face to face online training classes.
• Best practices from the IT industry.
• Leading industry experts and consultants as instructors.
• Updated curriculum with updated technology.
• Assignments to get practical approach.
• Highest quality subject materials.
• System tests, Test execution examples.
• Mock interviews, group discussions.
• Job placement assistance with resume writing guidance.