The Test Automation Engineer designs, builds, tests, and deploys effective test automation solutions. The Selenium Test Automation Engineer generates test cases using Selenium, enhances the test cases, debugs test cases and does defect tracking and reporting.
Why consider a career in Selenium?
>Fresh Graduates/non-IT beginnerswho wish to start a career in IT as a Test Automation Engineer
>Programming Knowledge or Computer Science degree not required
>Career Growth from Manual Testing to Automation Testing
>Job Market is excellent for Selenium Professionals
Enroll Today for our Selenium Training!
• Working professionals as course trainers.
• Live seminars by testing expertise and consultants.
• Advanced features in course curriculum.
• Virtual driven labs to practice exercises.
• Get access to all modules of selenium.
• Interaction with instructors through webinars.
• One to one personalized training for effective learning.
• Limited seats for each batch.
• Special classes for working professionals on weekends.
• Book your demo class for immediate joining.